Microservices with Quarkus
Lenght of Time:
Quarkus is a modern Java framework that combines different technologies to enable the development of reliable, cloud-native applications.
These start significantly faster and take up significantly less memory than conventional Java processes.
The training introduces the participants to the topic of developing microservices and shows in practice how microservices can be implemented with Quarkus.
The course is primarily aimed at Java developers, but is also suitable for architects.
- Introduction to Microservices
- Introduction to core Quarkus concepts
- Development of microservices with web interfaces and data persistence
- Development of microservices using the MicroProfile API
- Securing microservices
- Advanced development of microservices
- Non-blocking programming model
- Reactive programming with Vert.x
- Reactive messaging with Apache Kafka
- Deployment of cloud-native microservices using GraalVM and Docker