Lenght of Time:
Teaching material mainly in English
The script language has become indispensable today and is also used on the server side in some companies.
The course offers beginners and advanced users the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of web technologies.
- Innovations in HTML5: semantic elements, multimedia elements, new input fields, ...
- Innovations in CSS3: extended box model, flex boxes, grid layout, responsive design, ...
- Variables, branches and loops
- Objects: object literals, constructor functions, Object.create(), class syntax
- error handling
- DOM (Document Object Model)
- event processing
- functional programming
- Modern APIs: Canvas, File, Geolocation, Indexed Database, WebSockets, Web Storage, Web Workers, ...
- ES6 features: Arrow functions, class syntax, map/set data structures, modules, rest parameters, spread operator, ...
- jQuery (if needed)
- Use of npm (if necessary)
- Server-side applications with Node.js (if required)
- Outlook on Angular and React